What are your responsibilities?
• Responds to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support;
• Identifies, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group;
• Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process – logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You are fluent in Polish & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You don’t have experience, but you want to learn from our professionals;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.