• Record /upload disputes from various channels and assign the correct dispute code from the standard set of codes;
• Capture additional information (from dispute originator or third party) and/or detailed problem explanation and register in the system;
• Stop invoice from further being produced (if applicable) by flagging this in the system;
• Contact relevant stakeholder if required (by phone/ email/ fax if external, or by workflow if internal) in dependent on the dispute resolution procedure;
• Investigate dispute, verify corrective steps and share the solution proposal with relevant stakeholders;
• Take actions regarding the shared solution with stakeholders, record solution details in the system and close the dispute;
• Analyze dispute root source and cause by downloading and assessing invoice dispute management reports from the system;
• Identify problems and summarize possible corrective actions;
• Communicate root causes that come from a local department to local F&A and Local Dispute Coordinator;
• Support the Invoice to Cash process manager and Payment allocation Team Leader in achieving the process objectives;
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures;
• Strive for high levels of customer service.
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in Portuguese for client interaction (C1);
• Good English (B2);
• 0-2 years relevant experience (depending on the position’s career level);
• Experience with accounting systems, cash applications, customer service, SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsibility, accuracy;
• Team player.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.