Mobilize appropriate resources:
• Support sales opportunities and ensure the feasibility of the proposed solutions and delivery of the solution by leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
• Improve client and customer relationships working with Client Account and Account Management Team leadership
• Plan, deliver and execute project(s) and program(s)
• Ensure execution of delivery work across one or more clients or portfolios, leading service delivery strategy across all locations where the services are provided (e.g. ,client-site, delivery center)
• Address performance issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s); create the operational approach and implements continuous improvement
• Implement standard SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics for client(s)/portfolio(s)
• Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets, as well as the achievement of cost-to-serve targets; deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
• Manage recruiting, staffing, people engagement, pyramid, mix, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 7 years of consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management experience
• Minimum of 3 years in the field of indirect procurement or delivery from the supplier side
• Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Formal training and/or experience in strategic sourcing
• Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to indirect services
• Proficiency in spreadsheet software (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, life insurance private account, gym subscription, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
• Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.