- Assist the Client Delivery personnel in identifying reactive customer cases that require their attention and action.
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel by distributing and delivering Security-related and Proactive Emails to Premier customers
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel coordinating and organizing workshops
- Additional Premier services that are going to be defined.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience desirable
- Excellent written and oral English and Russian language skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to articulate complex problems succinctly
- Confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math
- Experience in an enterprise support and/or customer service environment with a strong understanding and knowledge of support, customer service delivery and/or the consulting industry and processes would be considered advantage;
- Passion for and track record for delivering great customer experiences
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback – be able to identify a red flag or roadblocks in the processes, report and address them in a proactive and timely manner
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment
- Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information and knowledge provided by internal resources and manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely manner
- Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.