- Analyzes/develops integration flows and service orchestrations
- Performs technology architecture, integration, data storage and infrastructure design activities.
- Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the solution
- Is the central point of contact for subject matter expertise and driving technical requirements and design Understands and articulates technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
1 - 5 years of analysis, design or implementing integration solutions with packaged or custom software
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- Web Services, REST, XML, XSLT, XSD, BPEL, BPM or other integration technologies
- Usage of at least one integration tools of TIBCO, Oracle, IBM
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL scripting
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Oracle SOA and/or TIBCO or other middleware experience with similar BPMS platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
Nice to have certifications:
- TOGAF, ITIL, PMP, Price2
- Oracle SOA and/or TIBCO, Databases
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.