Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00680875 00680875_en
Quality Monitoring/Performance Evaluation
· Conducts regular quality audits using established standards for evaluation
· Provides real time feedback to Agents/TMs regarding results of the quality evaluation
· Facilitates/participates in calibration sessions
· Disseminates calibration meeting results to the Operations Team
· Provides analysis and recommendations/suggestions based on the results of audits/calibration
· Assists in implementing the quality initiatives for the department
· Conducts meetings / huddles with appropriate stakeholders to discuss quality findings, observations, and action plans
Subject Matter Expert
· Maintains subject matter expertise through ongoing regular job experience by processing transactions and providing support to the operations with procedural and policy related questions
· Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement projects
· Maintains the organization of QA files/references and performance reports
· Prepares accurate reports with trends, analysis and suggestions/ recommendations
· Might be dual role supporting Quality and Escalations for multiple SOWs depending on capacity availability
· Escalation role covers tracking and analytics reporting/RCA
In terms of benefits you must know,
We thought a lot about your growth:
o Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
o Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
o Opportunity to practice English with native speakers;
o An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
o Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
o Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
o Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
o A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
o Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.
If you love the English language,
You surely have an advantage.
Come to our team and discover a role,
Where the communication is the main goal.
If you have a keen eye for detail,
And you manage to present data on a grand scale,
You are the perfect key to our team,
Being a quality analyst as it seems.
Also, it is good to know, there are some qualifications, nice to owe:
o Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English (advanced);
o Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
o 0-2 year of work experience;
o Reactive to requirements and a pro-active person;
o Capable of identifying root causes and the corresponding action items to improve and/or sustain performance;
o Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
o Demonstrates ability to listen, to be patient & action oriented;
o Strong customer service focus;
o Good presentation and facilitation skills (classroom/virtual);
o Able to work under pressure ensuring timelines are met;
o Familiarity with the basic QA processes;
o Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.