For Cluj-Napoca , Timisoara and Tg. Mures Office, we are looking for dynamic and reliable Java Architect which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
- Requirement management, design, conception of safety-relevant, fault-tolerant architectures/systems;
- Analysis and creation of detailed functional, non-functional or system requirements for the safe and highly available systems of railway production or comparable systems.
- Experience in software architecture;
- Experience with Java, Java EE, Spring;
- Fluency in English;
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Innovative and pioneer project from railway industry;
- Will create state of the art solutions to develop digital railway technology of the future;
- Long-term program (5-10 years) with the aim of creating safety-relevant systems using cutting-edge technologies;
- International environment; collaboration across multidisciplinary teams and industry partners;
- Development according to the highest level of standards and safety norms.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.