- Establish expertise in several functional areas within the risk management areas including application delivery solutions and network support related services.
- Awareness of existing industry trends and vendor product offerings
- Research, test, evaluate, remediate and propose appropriate network improvements to performance and application delivery solutions where applicable and services that will support the team.
- Provide application/network performance and network risk impact analysis.
- Remediate identified risk related issues on targeted devices through either direct configuration change or by collaborating with targeted support group.
- Participate in team projects and activities as and when required
- Provide up to level 3 technical support, including troubleshooting of network risk related issues, network security and network device health analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Fluency in English, both written & spoken
- experience in networking technologies and operations including network performance and/or network application delivery experience
- Travel to project sites as needed
- Understanding of networking concepts and components (DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewall, proxy, web filters, switches, routers, etc.)
- Independent problem solving and debugging skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.