Job Location: Brasov
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00663124 00663124_en
Reasons to join us:
Working for one of the Top 3 Technology companies in the World as part of a Global Project covering multiple -Geographies within EMEA
Working in Accenture as a Global Multi-national company within Management Consulting, Technology and BPO
Become proficient in using a large number of leading edge Systems and Tools
A chance to master a wide variety of complex processes in the Contracts Management and Incident Management areas within the IT business.
Gain knowledge of specific Support and Consultancy type of services/products.
What are your responsibilities?
-Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems
-Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right
-Work together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved and on-holds are prevented
-When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature
-When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up
-Monitor deal set up in the systems (includes billing when Premier)
-Assist Client Delivery personnel in providing a world-class service to our main enterprise customers and partners
- Relocation bonus (for eligible candidates)
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
-Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience desirable
-Excellent written and oral French skills
-Intermediate level of English (B2)
-Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to articulate complex problems succinctly
confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math
-Passion for and track record for delivering great customer experiences
-Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.