Job Location: Iasi
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00648926 00648926_en
The candidate will liaise with the other network colleagues in other countries to cover all network functionality in EMEA region.
The key area of responsibility:
- Diploma/BE/Master Tech. preferable in IT/Network or related specialities
- Experience in maintenance of LAN/WAN network for minimum 2 years.
- Experience in utilizing Network Management and Monitoring systems
- Good understanding and practical “hands-on” experience on:
o Cisco IOS devices (switches, routers) and/or Juniper Junos (switches, firewalls)
o Juniper firewalls (filtering, routing, NAT)
o VRF and Multi VLAN infrastructure
o IPSEC tunnelling, GRE
o BGP Routing, QOS, VOIP
o Following services and features: trunking, aggregated interfaces, VTP, STP,
- Communicative, open to internal customers, willing to learn, open to share knowledge and cooperation with a team members
- Able to individually solve problems (e.g. troubleshoot some performance issue)
- High energy level and be able to effectively work with various cross functional teams
- English: Very Good level to be able communicate with a team and clients.
Experience in following areas is an advantage:
- Cisco voice technologies (Call Manager, UCCX, Unity, VG, MGCP, SIP)
- Wireless infrastructures
- Build databases
- Create scripts for maintaining network devices
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.