Job Location: Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00643723 00643723_en
As part of the Talent Supply Chain team, the Talent Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool(s), undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The Talent Fulfillment Specialist works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
The Talent Fulfillment Specialist :
· Acts as a main contact for stakeholders regarding fulfillment decisions
· Determines ‘sourcing’ channel to fulfill demand
· Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles.
· Access “alternate pools” as necessary
· Works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities
· Accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
· Handles routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.