Data Warehouse, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting
• Perform client presentations
• Cope with client departments following the project plan
• Build client relationship
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
• Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
• Experience with banking Data Warehouse and Data Management minimum 3 years in BI environment, preferably in banking industry
• Good knowledge in Oracle PL SQL programming and of BI tools (Informatica, SAS, Oracle, Claudera)
• Experience with score cards implementations, new data model implementation it is a plus
• Experience in Agile SCRUM methodology
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
• Team leading and leadership potential
• Very good communications skills
• Fluency in English
• Banking and IT Background- nice to have
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.