Job Location: Timisoara
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00586118 00586118_en
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and talented Senior Automation Tester who will create develop and execute automated test plans and scripts, helping other colleagues to develop their skills in this field. You can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Analyze requirements and design documentation to define test scenarios;
• Create effective test-suites, covering all functional specifications/use-cases. Contribute on existing test-suites, adding missing test-cases;
• Create, configure and maintain the Automation framework;
• Develop, update and maintain scripts for the software product;
• Provide and analyze test solutions and set up and manage test environments creating specifics report; Perform functional, non-functional and regression testing;
• Innovate the tools that will help increase the efficiency of product development and testing;
• Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities;
• Cooperate within a cross functional team and within an international setting.
What Makes The Difference
· 4+ years of experience in test automation and in testing web, mobile & desktop applications;
· Good skills in Automation using any of: Selenium WebDriver, Apium, Serenity, Protractor or other;
· Good knowledge of Java, C# language
· Good skills in problem detection and bugfix validation
· Good Knowledge of JIRA tools, GIT repository, Maven and issue reporting best practices
· Basic knowledge of backend (API) testing and performance (Jmeter)
· Basic knowledge of DB (basic DB queries)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
· Innovative projects for prestigious clients
· Exposure to the latest technologies
· Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
· Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
To find out more about Accenture visit our pages and our web site:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.