Sourcing Execution Analyst with Italian
· Support Sourcing Manager / Subject Matter Expert in strategic sourcing projects
· Design and implement cost savings projects across multiple categories and/or sub-categories starting with defining project scope with stakeholders through to strategy and opportunity assessment, tender and supplier negotiations, stakeholder recommendation and supplier/contract enablement
· Facilitate documents and forms to complete supplier evaluations and contracting
· Regularly engage with customers’ stakeholders and senior stakeholders to drive and communicate progress and signoff on project milestones
· Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution
· Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan. Ensure stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated
· Where appropriate, ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
· Ensure the project stakeholders’ expectations are understood and managed
· Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements.
· Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies.