Job Location: Bucharest
Job Number: 00357469 00357469_en
Visual Analytics Specialist
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
• Qlikview & QlikSense and/or Tableau experience
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of any other analytics tool (TibcoSpotfire, Microstrategy, Birst, Pentaho, JasperSoft, Board, SAS Visual Analytics, SAP Lumira etc…)
• SQL basics
• ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration
• Database Management and Big Data solutions
• Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment
What can we offer you?
• Variety of projects for various clients in an attractive digital analytics area
• Being part of the fast growing digital community and opportunity to influence and define the local hub
• Access to newest trends, experts, communities, points of view
• Attractive compensation package
• Work in multi-national teams and agile environments
• Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Upon completion of wide range of trainings you'll start work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segment of market (Banking and Insurance, Products, Retail, HealthCare). Roles in Visual Analytics adapt to the current business demands and trends and continually evolve, in general the role will cover following:
• Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets (focus on Qlik and Tableau products)
• Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
• Enriching existing customer insights with new external sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weatherdata, AppleAppStore, etc.
• Creating digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions
• Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML5 to create truly unique solutions
• Create and deliver end to end solutions using new datasources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, PressureSenors, HealthTrackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
• Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that support wide adoption of our solutions
• Raise awareness of the power of visualization directly with our clients, at conferences and publishing our points of view
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?