- Update HR data base with personal information changes
- Monitor upcoming end of probation and contract dates and inform relevant managers
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Studyleave, etc.)
- Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits including transportation allowance , medical subscription or gym , only to mention a few;
- A supportive environment and a truly global multicultural platform;
- Direct communication: opportunities to interface regularly with Accenture leadership;
- Expanded roles: depending on your need to develop and past performance , you will not only be involved in your day to day activities , but also take on additional roles such as trainer , subject matter expert , service excellence focal point or career ambassador;
- Superior training delivered in classroom or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Flexible Approach at work with the right work life balance where fun and extra work activities such as sport or CSR initiatives are part of our regular day to day life;
- Student or young graduate
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer service skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.