Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00317830 00317830_en
- Update HR data base with personal information changes
- Monitor upcoming end of probation and contract dates and inform relevant managers
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Studyleave, etc.)
- Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits including transportation allowance , medical subscription or gym , only to mention a few;
- A supportive environment and a truly global multicultural platform;
- Direct communication: opportunities to interface regularly with Accenture leadership;
- Expanded roles: depending on your need to develop and past performance , you will not only be involved in your day to day activities , but also take on additional roles such as trainer , subject matter expert , service excellence focal point or career ambassador;
- Superior training delivered in classroom or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Flexible Approach at work with the right work life balance where fun and extra work activities such as sport or CSR initiatives are part of our regular day to day life;
- Student or young graduate
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer service skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?