Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Approximately 3,000 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Why Technology Consulting
The Technology Consulting business within Capability Network invents the future for clients by providing them with the right guidance, design thinking and innovative solutions for technological transformation.
As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset : Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Experience performing security design reviews to asses security implications for introduction of new or differing technologies within the environment
- Good to have experience in cloud Process Automation and Standardization
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application, and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Experience in architecting solutions in at least one of the AWS / Azure public cloud platform
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Experience in participating in client presentations & orals for proposal defense etc
- Experience in effectively communicating the target state, architecture & topology on cloud to clients
- Deep understanding of Public cloud vendor cost and reservation models and cloud and industry best practice in cost optimization and processes (Finops)