Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Management Consulting Manager, Strategy & Consulting - Banking
We serve the largest financial services companies from the banking and capital market sectors etc.
Professionals in our practice drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on our growth.
As a Management Consulting Manager, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, functional, and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business, and leverage their talent.
- Applying deep banking industry and digital banking content to consult, advise and partner with our clients to help shape high performance solutions to achieve their business ambitions; encompassing strategy, operating model, process, business and technology implementations
- Lead large, diverse and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver strategic and large-scale complex transformations across strategy, business, technology domains to achieve business value
- Bring programme management excellence to support our clients to accomplish their goals with pace and certainty
- Stakeholder management to achieve consensus and accomplish business objectives, including client senior management
- Lead internal organisation building activities as a mentor and role model to the team to support a high performing thriving consulting practice
- Support business development / selling activities to originate, shape and create winning proposals for our clients
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years of industry/ consulting experience
- Deep domain knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Retail Banking – digital banking, lending, credit cards, across front and back office functions/processes/platforms.
- Corporate Banking – digital banking, cash management, transaction banking, trade finance, supply chain finance, corporate lending/credit, across front and back office functions/processes/platforms.
- Payments – payment value chain/ecosystem, banking payments platforms
- Digital banking technology platforms and architecture
- Deep experience delivering business strategy, blueprinting, process improvements, operating model, business analysis, platform implementations.
- Deep experience engaging and managing diverse senior stakeholders (Business/ IT heads, C-suites) to deliver tangible business outcomes/goals
- Excellent communicator, able to speak both business and technology lingo comfortably
- Must have deep experience managing and leading teams to execute project implementations across a range of project types for example, business strategy, blueprinting, process improvements, operating model, business analysis, platform implementations.
- Demonstrated strong project management in navigating complex projects/delivery environments, managing medium sized teams/direct reports
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc. would be an advantage)
- Experience working through organizational change, developing, and implementing creative solutions.
- Experience with shaping/structuring /sales/selling new deals is a major plus point
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN Malaysia_Industry Con_Utilities_ML09
Posted 2 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Consultant - Communication, Media & Telecommunication
Posted 2 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN_Asset Performance Management Consultant (Industry X)
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.