Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Management Consulting Manager, Strategy & Consulting - Banking
We serve the largest financial services companies from the banking and capital market sectors etc.
Professionals in our practice drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on our growth.
As a Management Consulting Manager, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, functional, and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business, and leverage their talent.
- Applying deep banking industry and digital banking content to consult, advise and partner with our clients to help shape high performance solutions to achieve their business ambitions; encompassing strategy, operating model, process, business and technology implementations
- Lead large, diverse and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver strategic and large-scale complex transformations across strategy, business, technology domains to achieve business value
- Bring programme management excellence to support our clients to accomplish their goals with pace and certainty
- Stakeholder management to achieve consensus and accomplish business objectives, including client senior management
- Lead internal organisation building activities as a mentor and role model to the team to support a high performing thriving consulting practice
- Support business development / selling activities to originate, shape and create winning proposals for our clients