Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Be responsible for the overall operation of a unit providing application management services to the client.
• Providing bug analysis, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Building SQL queries for data analysis and generating reports to clients.
• Controlling quality of data and provide remedial actions.
• Be proactive and propose improvements that will enhance team effectiveness and efficiency.
• Capitalizing on recurring issues and share into knowledge base.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a functional environment.
• Participating in conference call with clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for? What skills & experience are we looking for?
o Excellent communication skills
o Strong analytical skill
o Strong problem-solving skill
o Be multi-tasking
o Ability to work under pressure
o Client oriented mind-set
o SLA driven
o Working within a team
· Microsoft Office, Gsuite Tools, certification of ITIL is a plus , Basic knowledge of Active Directory (Citrix)
· Good Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office, Certification of ITIL is a plus , Basic knowledge of Linux (Optional)
· Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience as an Application Support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.