Transaction Processing Representative
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Prepare journal entries for all types of accruals and expenses via workflow tool and perform analysis on financial transactions in various systems and tracking tools. Apply knowledge of accounting processes and related systems to assist in preparing monthly financial reports. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- 6-12 months relevant work experience in accounting
- Excellent communication skill – both written and spoken in German / Italian
- Prepare and process journal entries in accounting software and workflow tool based on input received and retrieval of financial info from group-specific system
- Perform analytical tasks based on financial info provided and report any gap/variance on monthly expenditure.
- Perform monthly critical and non-critical accounts reconciliation
- Preparing monthly financial reports and financial statements on client ERPs.
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards.
- Audit own journal posting for accuracy and make required corrections before deadline
- Become a subject matter expert for complex accounting processes/tasks
- Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis
- Participate in governance calls with client for process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
- Meet established goals and objectives and deadline for client deliverables
- Strong accounting background – HSC with Accounting, ACCA Level 1 or Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Reliable and flexible
- Available to work CET (10:30 am – 7:00 pm & 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Attentive to details/figures
- Accurate in accounting processes
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
- SAP Knowledge will be an advantage