IT System Engineer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The System Engineer (specialized in Unix, Network or Cloud) plays a key role in leading daily operations resulting in system architecture, requirements identification and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
He/She should have a keen and enthusiasm personality with learning and analytical mindset to tackle daily operations.
What responsibilities will you have ?
- Provide L2/L3 support
- Documentation and update of exiting files & operating procedures / wikis + coaching
- Protectively ensures the highest levels of system & infrastructure availability
- Practice in Pre-Sales in collaboration with Pre-Sales Team
- Conduct high level root cause analysis for service interruptions and establish preventive measures
- Identification and proposal of automation/continuous improvement projects
- Regular reporting pertaining to ongoing projects and escalations
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Manager
What academic qualifications do you need?
Degree/Master in IT or engineering or equivalent (CCNP, CCIE)
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Certificates/Diploma/Degree in IT or any equivalent job experience
- Solid networking and system administration
- Solid Cloud experience
- Solid scripting skills (e.g.: bash, python)
- Experience with automation tools (e.g.: Chef, puppet, ansible, terraform)
- Performance tuning of application stack (e.g.: Nginx, Jboss, Tomcat etc.)
- Excellent team spirit and leadership
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Strong analytical skills & propose corrective measures
- A technical & organized mindset
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.