Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What responsibilities will you have?
We are recruiting Security Analyst to be part of our growing Security Operations Center and to ensure a service on a 27/4 basis or Mauritian business hours or France business hours depending on our projects and customers.
The Security Analyst monitors information systems and networks, manages security incidents, and administers security solutions. He is responsible to develop appropriate measures to prevent, anticipate, detect and manage security breaches within an assigned perimeter.
- Vulnerability and Threat assessment
- Monitoring of events on customer's as well as internal platforms mainly through SIEMs
- Detect, Qualify, Alert and Manage security incidents and performance incidents
- Install, Configure and Administer cybersecurity solutions such as: Firewall, Switches, Load Balancer, Proxy, Encryption, EDR, Patching, Vulnerability Assessment tool, Cloud Security solutions.
- Administration of cybersecurity solutions include manage and participate in patching/upgrade campaigns of network and security equipment, network flows management, policy configuration.
- Build reports and perform appropriate documentation
- Propose corrective measures and recommendations with respect to industry-related best-practices
- Propose and participate in automation projects
- Stay up to date with latest security news, trends and technology
- Animation of internal trainings related to security
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Academic Qualifications: BSc (Bac + 3) in Information Technology or equivalent professional certifications
- Experience in the field of information security or network security will be an advantage
What skills and experience are we looking for?
Master and practice: Administration of Windows and Linux systems, Logs interpretation, fundamentals of information security and networking concepts and protocols, French and English.
Knowledge about: ITIL best practices, Information Security solutions and norms, Network Security, Network Architecture, Cloud computing.
- Analytical Skills
- Methodology and Organization
- Clear Communication
- Team Spirit
- Stress management
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.