Accenture is a leading global professional services company, combining unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 699,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help companies become the next and best version of themselves.
OUR TEAM :
Supply Chain and Operations : We move fast, think fast, and work fast.
We help businesses create 360 value with intelligent supply chains that balance relevance, resilience and responsibility in tandem by enabling new ways of working with the transformative power of data and digital technologies. Optimizing processes, reducing costs, improving response times, as well as driving impact for our planet and society are of critical importance to us.
WORK YOU’LL DO :
As a Program and Project Manager , you will work on existing transformation project and be part of discussions directly with our Aerospace & Defense client. You will deploy and ensure the application of Project Management processes, methods and tools, delivers progress reports (KPI’s, dashboards) on schedule, interdependencies, costs, resources, actions, risks on the scope defined below :
- Implement some Scrum /Agile methodology when needed
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- CapEx Management, follow up and monitoring
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Aerospace, Project Management, or any related field
- Professional experience of minimum 3 years in Project Management, preferably in Aerospace or Industrial Manufacturing Environment
- Experience in international client facing roles
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confident communicator able to win the trust and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in English and French to run and manage Project Management functions with internal and external organizations
- Flexibility to work on Central European Time (10:30 - 19:00 / 11:30 - 20:00)
- Good MS-Office skills; ERP or special system knowledge skills a plus
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.