Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As an Intelligent Automation Engineers, you will be doing background study, analyzing, developing, testing and deploying solutions to meet market and/or client requirements. They will need to apply knowledge of technologies, methodologies, processes and tools to support in achieving success story.
Work with client counterpart and act as point of contact for one or more projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Able to make recommendations based on newest technical components.
- Able to setup solution proposal.
- Able to convert functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Able to setup test plan.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Method Agile/ Scrum Framework
- Help in identifying and escalating problems
- Well-verse on the different functional and non-functional tests
- Good knowledge on the security aspects during development and deployment of applications.
- Provide technical design, coding assistance to the team to accomplish the project deliverables as planned/scoped.