Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
RPA Developer designs, develops, and configures software systems to meet market and/or client requirements. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Work with client counterpart and act as point of contact for one or more projects.
· Develop solutions that can connect with different client desktop applications to support various workflow activities.
· Well-verse on the different functional and non-functional tests
· Good knowledge on the security aspects during development and deployment of applications.
· Provide technical design, coding assistance to the team to accomplish the project deliverables as planned/scoped.
· Perform Research and Development on newest technical components and make recommendations.
· Bachelor’s in information systems, Computer Science or any related degree courses
· SQL Server
· Knowledge of any one RPA tool [UI Path or Automation Anywhere or Power Platform] is mandatory.
· Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques
· Understanding of software development lifecycle
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
· Good Communication skills
· Languages: English, French (written and spoken)
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.