We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. As customer service representative you will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. You will have lots of inbound calls and will be the front line of support for clients and customers. Your role will consist also to help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns using all the tools available
· Familiarize yourself with current information about services and products available for customers
· Perform informal and formal needs assessments for each customer to recommend appropriate goods and services
· De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
· Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity, metrics and schedule
· Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality
· Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Helps clients by responding to their queries within the shortest possible time.
· Enhances client customer experience by giving them the correct solutions to their queries.
· Pays attention to all customer complaints and puts a mechanism to understand the cause and find solutions for the customer.
· Promotes the company's products to prospective and old customers to enable the company to sell more products and services.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
· Read from scripts and ensure full compliance
· Handle product recalls and try to give first time resolution
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
· Inform customer of deals and promotions
· Pitch in to sell products and services
· Consider all product options and persuade customer to upgrade package
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Participate in training and professional development and put new skills to immediate and meaningful use
· Foster a positive and pleasant working relationship with members of the customer service team
· Address any problems/grievances with the Supervisor/ Coordinator/Manager/Operations Manager that may have an impact on productivity and operations
. Take steps to improve performance based on coaching