Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We are looking for Python developers from Junior level (OOP experience ready to be cross-skilled) to Experienced veterans to join Intelligent Engineering Services group within Accenture Technology Mauritius.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Django as a web development framework
- Able to implement and consume REST APIs
- Knowledge of using Python for automation and machine learning is a plus
- Provide clear and precise reporting to management
- Provide overview of project issues, impediments and risks in a proactive manner
- To mentor and coach junior resources
- Being already knowledgeable about setup of cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’ in Computer Science / Software Engineer / Information Systems and/or Masters’ in Information Technology / Computer Science
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience in application design
- Experience in coaching and supervision of small teams of programmers would be a plus
- Ability to integrate existing teams and be a team player
- Willingness to adopt new technologies, methodology and tooling
- Willingness to disrupt and be an innovator
- Good communication skills in French and English (written and oral).
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.