Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Program Control Services (PCS) offers project monitoring, project control and administrative support services to client project organizations and Accenture project teams. It enables clients and Accenture engagements to setup and run effective Project Management Offices. Using a combination of local and distributed delivery model where standard, industrialized PMO services are provided.
- Process and Administrative Support: Operations/Tooling/Logistics support
- Support with Client Data Protection to ensure program/project compliance
- Program/Project Status Reporting: metrics/narrative status reporting, client SLA/KPI, review variances, trend analysis
- Resource management: demand/supply tracking, manage onboarding/offboarding, resource tracking & reporting
- Team Support: collaborate with Delivery and Team Leads on different processes to ensure seamless execution of governance processes
- Quality & Compliance Management: report on Quality & Compliance reporting to project/program management, document configuration management based on checklist
- Communication & Governance Management: create/publish project communication updates, project orientation materials
- Meeting Facilitation: document key notes and action items, distribute, proactively drive for action item results and resolution.
- Issue & Risk Management: document issues/risks, assign preventive/corrective actions, and monitor/track to closure
- Deliverables management: maintain deliverables repository, produce documentation (e.g. client facing decks, Excel templates) to enable project team to collect, analyze, and present key findings
- Vendor management: work with procurement team to approve vendor requests based on given thresholds
- Workplan Creation, Tracking and Analysis: work plan creation/maintenance/QA, support with configuration & access management of time tracking tools (e.g. MS Project Server)
- Invoice Generation and Tracking
- Project Financial Reporting and Analysis : financial tracking reports, load billings/revenues in Manage MyEngagement, review/analyze variances
- Pricing Creation and Management
- Degree in Management, Banking, Finance, Accounting, or any other relevant qualifications
Professional Skill Requirements
Program, Project Management and Service Management Experience
- Well versed with MS Excel formulas, graphs, pivot tables and macros
- SQL, BI Reporting tool and SharePoint Management would be a definite advantage
- Work Plan maintenance
- Metrics and reporting
- Financial analysis experience
- Communicate openly and effectively in both formal and informal settings
- Strong collaborator and able to learn quickly
- Time-Management and adaptability based on changing priorities
- Disciplined in organizational skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.