You have an in-depth understanding of specific SAP solutions relative to functionality, business value, competitive positioning in the market, and in relation to SAP’s full solution suite and overall product strategy.
You are proactive, not simply asking how you can help, but leading from the front with passion and creativity and playing a vital part in the sales engagement.
You understand the complexities within the buying cycle, lead with a consultative solution/advisor demeanor when navigating customer conversation.
The SAP Senior Specialist will be familiar with and comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment, partnering effectively with Accenture’s team, Global Center of Excellence (COE), SAP business unit, SAP Israel, and the Customers.
The core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Continuous customer relationship management (through the entire sales lifecycle)
- Support new client acquisition and expansions with existing clients for SAP/S4 deployments
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for advocating during sales and delivery processes
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
The SAP Senior Specialist collaborates with other stakeholders focused on cross-brand SAP strategy, driving sales, and providing Subject Matter Expertise throughout the entire sales and deployment cycle.
This is a critical role for collaborating with the market unit sales organization to lead, drive, and enable the understanding of SAP’s solutions and how to position them effectively in the local market.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
LEAD & INSPIRE
- Strategy- Develop effective and specific strategic account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth
- Manage account plans and opportunity reviews with leadership
- Trusted advisor - Establishes trusted relationships based on knowledge of the SAP domain with cloud providers, SAP, relevant third parties
- Thought leadership Create, drive, and accelerate enablement of wider SAP sales in collaboration with SAP Israel
CULTIVATE & GROW
- Builds a network of executive relationships with internal stakeholders that can be leveraged
- Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer's and prospects priorities and pain points.
- Demand generation, pipeline and opportunity management
- Leverage support organizations, including Marketing, sales, and Alliance Partners to drive new opportunities
- Orchestrate resources: Deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
ANALYZE & INNOVATE
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape
- Leverage SAP Solutions to innovate throughout the customer journey
- Maintain whitespace analysis and execution of initiatives on a customer base
- Define ideal customer profiles and account lists – across all segments
- Maintain a good understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions and support the team in competitive situations
- Tight collaboration with internal stakeholders to drive adoption & consumption, ultimately having every customer referenceable
- Utilize Value Engineering, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process
- Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect
- Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Prior experience with software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated proficiency in Enterprise and/or software solutions through Solution Management, Sales, Presales, Consulting, or Business Development roles
- SAP product experience – required.
- Leverage a professional network, resulting in market, pipeline, and revenue growth for SAP.
- Can leverage industry expertise throughout the sales cycle, connecting with customers with shared industry language.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English, any other language, is an asset.
- Education bachelor's degree (or equivalent) – required; MBA or equivalent degree - advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional services background (SI/ GSI experience)