Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities in Israel and around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of Accenture Technology Team, you will be a trusted partner to business leaders using data, insights and industry knowledge that deliver business outcomes to win in the digital world. You will apply your expertise by:
- Driving end-to-end transformation: Combine analytics-based insights with expertise and experience to connect the end-to-end capabilities needed to drive change.
- Making the new happen, now: Co-create and iterate with colleagues and clients in our Innovation Centers, Labs and Design Studios to reimagine and reshape industries and markets.
- Partnering with the biggest clients: Gain unrivaled exposure working with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 across 40+ industries in 120+ countries.
- Doing so much more than consult: Whatever the industry. Whatever the function. Whatever the technology. You’ll turn constant disruption into continuous reinvention.
As ERP Finance Transformation Consultant at Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice you contribute to innovative solutions for our clients within the ERP Finance domain across all industries.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- >5 years of relevant, hands-on experience in management consulting, finance or technology advisory or Big 4
- Proven experience in designing, implementing Finance ERP solutions, or being part of Finance ERP project team, with an understanding of integration dependencies, demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills.
- Sound experience in financial operational processes (PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A) and their transformation supported by ERP’s
- Experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness) could be an advantage
Set Yourself Apart: Desirable Skills
- Fluent in Spanish, English and Hebrew
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information as well as conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with the client’s management-level
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and/or responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the Finance area: Origination capacities as regards to potential clients and experience in creation of client proposals could be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)