Accenture is a global consulting company with over 730,000 employees world-wide. Our portfolio of business includes Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey-a dynamic career with a global consulting organization at the forefront of business, technology, and innovation.
As a Consulting Analyst who lives and breath technology, you will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will enable you to thrive no matter what your future career path holds. Accenture consultants combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments.
Nell’Armonia part of Accenture is a consulting firm specialized in the field of information systems for business analytics and management of the company performance.
You will be working on the deployment of financial reporting and consolidation projects for customers who are among the most prestigious international groups headquartered in Israel. You will accompany them in the design and implementation of their management tools, the change management, and the business consulting inherent in these tools.
· B.A. in Economics / Economics & Management / Accounting (advantage).
· Professional experience of at least 1-3 years in a Finance reporting / Controller departments / Accounting firm.
· Good understanding and knowledge in consolidation Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and USGAAP).
· Advantage: hands-on experience in using \ implementing of Performance management tools: Oracle EPM / HFM (Hyperion financial management), CCH Tagetik etc.
· A good understanding of business processes and management reporting, statutory reporting, group consolidation and their impact on corporate information systems.