Under the supervision of Global Asset Protection’s Managing Director for Global Strategy and Operations, use information from vendors, open-source material, and social media data to identify, research, and assess potential threats to Accenture’s employees, operations, facilities, and reputation globally. This position focuses on non-cyber-related threats such as civil unrest and crime, but a general knowledge of cyber actors and threat vectors should inform the analysis.
Disseminate information in a written or oral format to business leaders to enable them to make timely and informed critical decisions. Prepare Travel Threat Assessments, Location Threat Assessments (Neighborhood-, City-, or Country-level), Site Threat Assessments, Event Threat Assessments, Tailored Intelligence Products, Daily Incident Assessments or Intelligence Products, Threat Forecasting, Scenario Forecasting, Social Media Monitoring, and Online Exposure Assessments. Assist in preparing alerts for coordination and distribution through Accenture’s mass notification system. Provide intelligence support to crisis managers during incident responses. Track and report metrics around production and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as political science, international relations, or geographic area studies
- Familiarity with English-language social media platforms, specifically Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat with a minimum of 2 years of experience in this area
- Familiarity with analytic tradecraft and 1-year experience in this area
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Google Earth and Maps
- Effective problem-solving
- Great active listening skills
- Rapport building skills
- Excellent customer service
- Able to learn quickly and to multitask; be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to analyze threats and envision potential or real-time impact on operations
- Attention to detail, excellent reading and writing abilities, and highly effective communication skills.
- Able to adhere to timelines and deadlines with effective time management skills
- Willingness to take the initiative, organize, prioritize work with little supervision, and to work at a high level with no on-site supervision
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in highly stressful situations with changing priorities
- Mediate conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Patient and empathetic
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work with and protect highly confidential information
- Research and critical thinking skills for identifying, collecting, and evaluating data to draw logical and actionable conclusions
- Strong decision-making ability during emergencies
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change, change management
- Ability to influence and build a strategic vision
- Working knowledge of security principles, concepts, and technologies
- Language Skills: Bilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.