Expectations and job description:
A red team member would be participating in full “traditional” Red-Team engagements:
- Penetrating client’s internet-facing services/Phishing campaigns
- Setting up C2 and attack infrastructure
- Persistence, Lateral movement, PE
- Crown jewels exfiltration
Additionally, tailored engagements are part of the role - including:
- Development of customized malwares to test security awareness
- Research & weaponizing of advanced attack techniques (PE, lateral movement, etc.)
- Research & Bypass AV software solutions
- Research & Generate custom attacks towards client’s internal developed systems
- Attacking & exploiting OT/IoT devices, Cloud environments, Cellular systems & others
- 1 + years’ experience in a hands-on security role performing red team engagements within the Financial/Defense/Hi-Tech/Military/Pharma/Telecommunications sectors
- Advantage- hands-on experience with penetration testing and/or defending on at least one of the following technologies:
- Cellular equipment/networks/systems (3G/4G)
- OT devices/networks
- Medical devices
- Cloud environments
- Strong understanding of security vulnerability assessment/testing on a wide variety of technologies & operating systems (Windows, Linux/Unix as well network devices)
- Deep knowledge of network fundamentals
- Coding/Scripting skills in one or more languages (C/C++, C#, Ruby, Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with research, evaluate and self-study of new security technologies & systems, embedded devices, hardware, and IoT devices
- A high level of creativity and curiosity for knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently are critical
- Excellent technical written skills in English and Hebrew
- Known Cyber-Security online/offline certifications - Advantage
Some of our projects are done remotely* from Israel while some are done locally at the client’s site, it is expected to travel abroad occasionally.
* Following Israeli MOH (Ministry of health) orders during COVID-19
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.