Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Strategy & Consulting and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Banking Business Analyst, you will use your excellent analytical skills and imagination to solve the business problems of our Banking clients, identify and unlock value for them through the innovative application of key trends and business and technology solutions.
- Engaging directly with Banking clients on their most challenging business issues – understanding, addressing, solving their priority operational problems and delivering digital products
- Leading and driving Banking transformation using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Understanding client's business requirements in the area of Loan processes
- Working with the business/ end users to gather and analyze business requirements and perform business analysis
- Transforming business requirements into functional specifications
- Creating and documenting testing scenarios, use cases and support manuals and running user and regression tests to ensure high product quality
- Providing project management support to ensure timely and quality project delivery
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement various programs
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University, preferably in business, computer science, technology, or engineering
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of cross-industry experience
- Business knowledge of the Banking industry, preferably in the area of Loans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work constructively in teams
- Relevant professional experience within a Financial Services company, especially in the area of Loans will be considered a plus
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.