ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Linux Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture’s solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach.
- Supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the organization's server Unix/Linux operating systems
- Installations of new software releases and system upgrades.
- Responsible to the in-time diagnosis and resolution of problems that occur during the Operation of Distributed Informational Systems
- Monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Provides Stand by Support to Operations for Production Systems
- Troubleshoots networking and operating system problems
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Networking, etc.)
- 4 years’ in Data Center Transformation and Infrastructure Outsourcing engagements and business cases
- Experience with AIX, Solaris, Linux, HP-UNIX
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting skills, high level programming skills a plus
- Understanding and working knowledge of networking, storage integration, web technologies, and enterprise system management
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.