ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organization has the people it needs to fulfill our business strategy and deliver a high-performance business agenda for our internal clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people, ultimately having responsibility for our greatest asset, our people.
As Recruiter in IT Sector you will support all recruitment activities and processes within HR department to ensure that the defined demand is met as per corporate standards.
- Meeting recruitment targets by attracting & onboarding senior IT profiles
- Organize and participate in assessment centers for new joiners
- Managing candidate experience in terms of recruitment (assessment centers, tests etc.)
- Developing Graduate Recruitment through strong relationships with key universities
- Executing sourcing strategies (agencies, career advisors, social media etc.)
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Must have over 4 years of experience in recruitment in a multinational organization (IT recruitment experience or experience in big organizations will be considered a plus)
- Combination of IT & HR academic background will be considered a strong plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Advanced use of MS Office with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/careers.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.