ARE YOU READY to develop your skills in SAP?
We are looking for motivated, high-performing individuals with ambition to fulfill their professional dreams in the IT space to join our integrated training program on cutting edge SAP technologies (S4/Hana, CX, Analytics, etc) learning directly from top SAP experts.
As an SAP Consultant you will design and configure solutions for our clients using products in the SAP ecosystem.
Perform requirements analysis, conduct workshops
Create functional and technical specifications for solutions in SAP
Configure and tailor SAP solutions according to best practices
Develop custom solutions in SAP systems to meet business requirements
Analyze and resolve issues in existing solutions
Present solutions to clients, train users, create user manuals
Test reports, enhancements, interfaces and custom extensions
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
BEng from Technical University, distinction will be considered a plus
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Team player with good communication skills
Fast learner with a growth mindset
Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure
Excellent knowledge of the English language
Experience in any programming language will be considered a plus
Commitment to delivering quality work
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.