AI specialists in Accenture Applied Intelligence will be part of a multidisciplinary team helping our AI strategy and define the problems we are solving with AI. They will contribute on our AI development and work in building AI models and putting them into production. AI specialists also leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Operations for creating solutions. Finally, they are expected to collaborate with other data scientists/engineers, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe.
- B.Sc. from Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence using programming languages such as Python & Java and platforms such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe & Torch
- Experience working with RESTful API and microservice oriented architectures
- Knowledge in architecting/operating solutions and security frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.