- Requirements Analysis, Process design in the SAP Logistic area, business blueprint creation
- Provide functional and technical specifications for solutions in SAP logistics
- Configure SAP ERP in the areas of SAP MM and WM
- Present solutions to clients, train users and internal resources, drive workshops, mentor junior team members
- Test reports, enhancements, interfaces and custom extensions
- Must be an expert in MM Purchasing configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Material Master, Inventory movements configuration, Localization/Warehouse books
- Have deep technical understanding of the enhancement points and user exits of MM
- Ideally have exposure in SAP Ariba and S/4 HANA
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on SAP experience
- AEI/TEI Graduate (Master is considered a plus)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.