Job Location: Athens
Regional Description: Greece
Job Number: 00518916 00518916_en
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and bring your vision to life?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Consulting and specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor. Develop customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies. Deploy leading industry insights and design-led thinking to help clients plan and implement transformational solutions that drive rapid results.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a part of the Products Consulting practice, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business and technology challenges. Products Operating Group covers a range of industries, that include Consumer Goods and Services, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Manufacturing and Travel. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from supporting main Products Companies to develop their corporate, operational and technology strategy to assisting with transformation implementation activities.
· Conducting research to understand market and competitive dynamics and assess the client’s financial performance
· Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their operations and technology landscape
· Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to clients
· Supporting the development of improved capabilities in clients across business processes, people and technology
· Development of business cases and implementation roadmaps to support investment decisions
· Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University, preferably in Engineering or Economics
· Strong problem structuring and solving skills
· Strong analytical and numerical skills
· Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· PMI certification will be considered a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
· Ability to work constructively in teams
· Prior consulting experience with a leading strategy house, Big 4 consulting practice or internal consulting department of multinational will be considered a plus
· Prior experience in Products will be considered an asset
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.