Accenture Finance in the UK is a progressive and diverse team that advises the business in crafting and executing the economics for outsourcing and consulting engagements for our key clients.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
This role will be working within our finance team where you will encounter a vast array of exciting experience as you develop the financials for proposals, supervise the economic performance of contracts and projects, and report on countrywide operations. This will equip you to become a highly effective and rounded finance professional with the commercial, personal and technical skills that are crucial for the modern business professional to thrive in the dynamic world in which we live.
DO I QUALIFY?
You'll need a Bachelor’s degree – a finance-specific degree is not vital but a confirmed interest in pursuing a career in finance is crucial. We will also expect you to demonstrate attributes such as:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- Experience in running a number of complex tasks concurrently
- Effective team working skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
Applications are now closed.CLICK HERE TO READ FULL DETAILS ON OUR VISA POLICY FOR THIS ROLE
WHERE WILL I BE BASED?
You’ll apply to our office in London but you may be delivering projects on client sites anywhere in the UK (and sometimes abroad). You’ll have a willingness to travel and be flexible to being away from home for periods of time.
Training & development
A role in our Finance Graduate Programme provides you with:
- An entry point into understanding business decision making in a large dynamic global organisation
- 36 months of an established rotation programme that has at its core the aim of developing talent for future finance leadership positions. The rotations will address several practical roles across an engagement lifecycle from business origination to operational execution.
- Ongoing support for a professional accounting qualification (CIMA)
- Ongoing support and mentoring from Accenture finance leadership
- The chance to work within multiple faceted deal teams on a wide variety of opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your communication skills
Please note that these are not opportunities within our consulting practice and the positions do not work directly within our financial services practice with our banking, insurance or capital markets clients.
Rewards & benefits
We understand that what you earn and the benefits you receive have an enormous impact on your quality of life. Because we’re always competing to attract and retain the very best people, we continuously review our rewards strategy to make sure it’s the best it can be. It includes:
- Starting salary of £31,000 + cumulative 10% bonus for successful completion of the 3-year rotation scheme + up to £5,500 bonus for first time exam passes
- 30 days’ holiday per annum plus public holidays
- Personal laptop
- AMEX card
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee share purchase plan
- Three days’ paid charity leave
- Access to app-based fitness classes and discounts on a range of gyms
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Hotel and travel discounts
- Generous shared parental leave
- Generous car cash allowance (manager level and above)
The info you need to know about applying to an Accenture programme.
1. Online application
Apply online by submitting your CV and a covering letter. Please ensure that you complete all questions in the online application form, as your application will not be progressed without this.
2. Digital video interview
Impress us with your application, and we'll invite you to take part in a digital video interview.
3. Assessment centre
The last stage of the process will be a virtual assessment centre, where you’ll take part in activities designed to help us find out what your strengths are.
Well done! If you’re successful in all the stages we’ll offer you a place on the programme and tell you your start date. If you don’t pass, we’ll give you the opportunity to get feedback.
Three months before your start date, we’ll ask you to provide evidence of your academic results and two references. We’ll then send you details of your training week where we’ll welcome you into Accenture!
Explore Accenture careers
Job Alert Emails
Personalize your subscription to receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.