- At the forefront of the industry, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
- Become an integral part of our Applied Intelligence team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
- Solve challenging business problems using advanced machine learning methods such as Deep Learning and quantitative
- Understand business requirements and support the development of business
- Clean, aggregate and interpret data in preparation for
- Run discovery analytics to identify new and innovative
- Partner with developers and engineers to deploy machine learning algorithms to deliver business
- Define approaches to embed and scale machine learning
- Build reusable assets, solutions and develop best practices for current and future business
- Consult on complex analyses and advanced machine learning
- Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and
- Contribute data science expertise to new sales activities.
- Relevant work experience in data science, machine learning, and business analytics
- Practical experience in coding languages Python, R, Scala, etc.; (Python preferred)
- Strong proficiency in database technologies SQL, ETL, No-SQL, DW, and Big Data technologies , Hive,
- Knowledge of machine learning modelling techniques and how to fine-tune those models , Deep Neural Networks, Transformers, Markov chains,
- Experience using specialized machine learning libraries e.g. Fastai, Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, sci-kit learn, ,
- Must demonstrate the capacity of reading, understanding and implementing new techniques in the field of machine learning as they emerge.
- Experience of using Cloud technologies AWS, GCP or
- techniques D3.js,
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation
- Ability to successfully build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Mastery of problem solving and solutioning
- Proven history and background in statistics/mathematics/macroeconomics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.