- Strong knowledge on key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Practical experience working with Docker (ideally hands on experience working in a real-life project).
- Good knowledge on container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Open Shift and Docker Swarm
- Hands on experience working in any major cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Continuous integration and delivery implementation experience using like tools like GIT and Jenkins.
- IT service support using DevOps, Continuous Delivery and ITIL concepts
- Design and delivery of IT systems for a broad range of clients using technologies such as:
- Tools e.g. Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
- Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Compute Engine.
- Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban.
Note: Accenture will be recruiting at the Application Development Associate Level. Accenture is a meritocratic organisation. Joiners at this role and level can expect to progress all the way to a Managing Director level based on merits.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, gym subsidies, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme
On top of this we offer flexible working, a mentorship programme and a dedicated community site which has been set up to help you with all aspects of family life, from becoming a new parent, returning to work after parental leave, dealing with fertility problems, adoption, step-parenting and eldercare and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards – Accenture received a Gold Award (highest level) in the Best Inclusion and Diversity category for its submission “Workforce Gender Diversity Analytics” – September 2016
- Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies – Accenture ranked No. 9, up from No. 27 last year, marking our first time ranking among the Top 10 companies and our fourteenth consecutive year on the list – September 2016