Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security, and operations. Accenture combines business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients and help deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture believes in attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology and our rich diversity allows us to be more innovative and more creative, helping us better serve our clients and our communities.
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS AS AN AWS CLOUD DEVELOPER?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, microservice, serverless applications, and Infrastructure-as-Code technology.
- Employ the latest automation and configuration management tooling to simplify the workloads of some of the biggest clients in the industry.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms -- helping clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
- You will have the opportunity to help design and build the cloud-native application services of the future
HOW TO STAND OUT?
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from transforming requirements into design all the way down to operations.
- Experience in one or more of:
- Data & Analytics on AWS, RDS, Redshift
- AWS IoT solutions, Streaming data & analytics
- Serverless concepts and architecture (implementing solutions using for example Lambda, DynamoDB, APIs, Fargate, Aurora, etc.)
- AWS Certified Developer, Architect or higher-level certification like PRO or Specialty
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- You will need to be fluent in English and preferably also in Finnish
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results, but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note that business is closed during the month of July. If you are applying during summer, please expect delays in our responses.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.