Accenture Security professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
Accenture Security professionals develop and deliver solutions including design and implementation of Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Business Process Controls, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning Automated Source Code Analysis that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
A Platform Security Manager within Accenture has the following responsibilities;
- Identifies assesses solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with Senior Management at a client and or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has latitude in decision making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Makes decisions that have a major day to day impact on the area of responsibility.
- Manages large medium sized teams and or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture.
Basic Qualifications -
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with GRC Access Control v10.1 and or 12 implementation skills for these modules ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM
- Ideally 10+ years of experience or 4 full lifecycle implementations of ERP implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases.
- Ideally 10+ years of experience with SOD conflict resolution M
- Strong experience with ERP Security Basics and Authorization Concept, Security Roles design, and User Administration
- Several years of ERP security implementation or operations
Preferred Qualifications -
- SAP or Salesforce or Oracle or Microsoft SAP GRC Process Controls 10.1
- SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance experience
- SAP Application Vulnerability or Patch Management and or Application Scanning experience static or dynamic
- Data protection and privacy experience supporting sensitive data such as PII, GDPR
- Experience implementing or operating SAP environments.
Skill Requirements -
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment as well as to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.