Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Oracle. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Work you will do
The Oracle Technology Practice in Accenture offers you a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Working as an Oracle PaaS developer with Accenture, you will be a part of a team delivering world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high-performance businesses.
- Design, build and deploy applications on Oracle PaaS – This includes Java
- Excel in custom development, integration and front-end development
- Configure/develop Business services, Business Rules, Workflow, UI, and Code/Scripts
- Develop new requirements using Open UI framework Strong EAI
- Create and update the required documents
- Participate in the testing process
- Contribute on most effective usage of software package's features
- Recommend new enhancement which requires a great understanding of the business processes
Who we are looking for
- Well, structured, action-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Good communication skills (verbal & written, technical & interpersonal) in English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written, technical & interpersonal) in Finnish
- 3+ years of Oracle PaaS technical hands-on configuration/design/development experience
- Good understanding of any of the existing Oracle Products, preferably Oracle eBS, Siebel Sales, Order Management, Service
- Knowledge of any of the previous Oracle development environments. For example Oracle Froms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Siebel Development Tools and eScript programming language
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Middleware, Siebel EAI and Siebel Open UI
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online by attaching your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
A long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.