Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centres around the world.
The Service Delivery Lead is responsible for driving the overall vision and strategy, programmes and processes to create a leading edge delivery organisation for the outsourced project. This person works with the client business and Accenture team leadership to address overall strategic and tactical business objectives and to ensure appropriate skills, knowledge requirements and behaviour requirements are being addressed and measured for the client through the delivery of service. This person oversees the measurement of the performance and how the overall team and project is performing compared to required SLAs. This person is also provides guidance on transforming the organisation of the client through continuous improvement and innovation plans.
Range of Responsibilities
• Manage a team of approximately 30 individuals on the delivery team
• Lead the framework for development, analysis, and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across all capability programs and interpret evaluation strategies to gauge capability program value. Track and measure all Service Level Agreements and report these to the leadership team and client team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Serve as an escalation point to on all operational and delivery needs.
• Ensure strong team member engagement by creating team development activities for the local team.
• Mentor and coach team members on career development opportunities.
• Assess team performance and conduct the semi-annual performance management process for team members. Provide real-time feedback on individuals’ performance.
• Collaborates with other delivery centers and the client in the transformation journey
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.