Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who We Are:
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our ground-breaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
Take a modern approach to selling by harnessing the power of rich data, innovative technology, and advanced AI to help some of the world’s leading companies to drive demand; create pipeline; qualify and nurture opportunities; close sales; and drive renewal.
Join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
The Work: Partner Connection Management (PCM) - ISOR
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and proven knowledge in Microsoft Solutions and Microsoft Programs. This role involves the provision of in-depth sales ownership in the positioning and closing of Microsoft Solutions to customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Own and deliver sales quota, including number of deals closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales.
· Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate partners to close.
· Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Microsoft Solutions to customers and partners, engaging both with customers and partners.
· Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
· Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes.