Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job description: Responsible for developing responsive websites. This includes creating content that might require technical features. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating websites using a CMS (Content Management System).
- Plan and perform responsive websites or front-end development.
- Maintain the layout of responsive websites as per the defined guidelines and provided designs.
- Content uploading and maintenance.
- Support and troubleshoot the day to day technical needs for existing websites.
- Complete unit testing of all development code.
- Apply problem solving and technical skills to debug code.
- CSS layout manipulation (fluid, flexbox and grid layouts).
- DOM manipulation.
- Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of control version tools (checking out repositories, understanding the concept of branches, tags, fork, pull/merge request and trunk).
At least 2 years of proven experience as a web developer working in the implementation of responsive websites and front-end development.Pluses
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Tailwind).
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development experience.
- Knowledge of accessibility concepts applied to websites.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.