The Production Lead supervises the production processes and vendors assigned to the websites in our team’s portfolio. He/she is responsible for ensuring that each website is produced with the highest possible quality in accordance with service level agreements established with business partners. The role is also responsible for the production team’s trainings, daily run management, work items prioritization & escalation process. In order to manage this globally and for multiple portals it is fundamental that this role defines the content production engagement framework and the standards/principles/processes required to execute. Fundamentally, the Content Production Lead is ultimately responsible for successful site implementation and production & publishing operations within SLA and at our set quality bar. Content Production Lead will work with other specialists responsible for functions including marketing, site mangers, content governance & operations, localization, product management, engineering and UX design leads.
- Productions Lead (Framework, principles, guidelines, policy, governance & approvals)
- Manage/train authoring community
- Content architect and Library architect
- Role Admin/mapping to role
- Template creation for standard pages
- Authoring governance and Global config governance
- Vendor Management
- Manage vendors and field production teams
- Help in the selection and creation of a managed services contract for this work
- Create templates for global config requirements for Site Managers to populate
- Provide authoring requirements to Engineering and Functional spec and user guide signer
- Own the CMS triage & work assignment process for the production team
- Liaise with international production teams and team members for process improvements, training, performance metrics and escalations
- CMS bug mgmt and prioritization/Manage all CMS notifications (outage, issue) to Leadership
- Training and Readiness team management
- Keep user guides up to date
- Inform the internal OCP community of latest releases from Engineering
- Looking at leveraging AI & ML into the authoring experience, looking into industry best practices and standards, CMS roadmap and innovations
- Provide alignment between Content Authoring, Design, and Governance teams
The candidate should have a strong technical background, experience in producing enterprise website and a demonstrated project management record. A comprehensive understanding of web, CMS & DAM technologies, industry-standard content management systems and information architecture is vital. Experience in working in global, multi-cultural environment is equally important.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.