Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Media Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.
• Communicates and enforces best practices related to workflow and tools.
• Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
• Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
• Manages the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
• Develops and champions the visual design philosophy.
• Provides creative direction, creating templates/styles for client brands that junior teammates follow.
• Creates accurate time estimations of design tasks.
• Delegates and oversees graphic development by Media/Graphics Analyst or Senior Analyst and/or contractors, as needed.
• Supports Creative Lead in the creation of a visual design strategy.
• Executes and/or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
• Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
• Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
• Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
• Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
• Mentors of internal and product teams on visual design approach.
• Interprets sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
• Creates a 'Visual Approach' document as requested by a supervisor, including graphic proposals, animations and prototypes.
• Oversees and assists in issue resolution by utilizing all support resources available.
Creating Business Value
Building & Maintaining Relation
- +4-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- +3 years minimum of specialization in UX-UI, DIGITAL, PRINT or MOTION.
- Advanced English
- Fluency in client calls.
- Experience taking ownership of projects.
- Understanding of digital production workflow.
- Proposes, communicates and adjusts UX roadmaps research, production, iterations and evaluations tailored to specific projects.
- Participates in the creation of requirements or user stories.
- Prepares and facilitates ideation activities with users, stakeholders or team members.
- Champions user centered design. Conducts heuristic evaluations, organizes and moderates usability testing, prepares usability reports.
- Performs intuitive UX evaluations, competitive analysis, help facilitate usability testing, and present recommendations on major projects that involve user experience.
- Orientates others in user centered design concepts and the Design Thinking methodology.
- Understands user research findings, design principles and product data and leverages them into design proposals.
- Creates materials concerning the desired Information Architecture sitemaps,Interaction Design workflows and User Research personas.
- Oversee usability testing and product correction.
Possible Academic Background:
- Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree or related fields from an accredited university.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.